Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Thursday, 21st October, 2010, 12.01am

Okay, time to introduce myself.

My name's Emma, and I hate my name. I just turned 16 a fortnight ago, and live in the suburbs of Sydney, Australia with my mum, my dad, my 14 year old brother William, my 12 year old sister Nadia, my ~10 year old cat Love Puss, and my two one-year-old rats Izzy (Iseult) and Beau (Isabeau).

I'm here because my friend at school Trisha made an account (http://worldominationoforanges.blogspot.com/) and ranted so excitedly to me about it that I got curious.

I've always loved writing, and I figured this would be a great way to pass the time when I should be studying, and develop my writing skills on the side.

It's studying for English. Shut up.

I've decided that this blog is going to be quite light-hearted - or at least not very personal - so anyone can read it. I'll include just whatever I feel like - rants, things I found funny/interesting/aggravating/cute, exam results, reviews, things I'm excited about, study details, epiphanies, etc.

I don't know if anyone will read this, ever, but I don't think I care too much.

This isn't going to be a diary, because every girl over the age of 6 knows how much of a pain in the ass keeping a diary is.

Thus the title: Irregular Daily Ramblings.

By no means will I update every day - don't kid yourself - but this blog will be about what happens daily, and by all means will I ramble.

So you, lucky reader who obviously needs a life, are free to hop aboard the train of the surface of my life and mind for however long it takes until either it throws you off or you throw yourself off.

If you've made it this far, you have my respect.

Well, that's a good intro blog, I think.

It's super formal, uptight and irritating, and when I compare it to Trisha's first blog post (see above), I hate it.

Mine doesn't flow, doesn't communicate much about me as a person and is just plain boring.

But whatever.

Let's see how long this phase lasts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment